Click on the icon to listen to an audio recording of this page
Our corporate objective is to support the very people who receive our range of alternative format documents. As a social enterprise, all profits acquired through the commercial activities of VST are gift aided to Vision Support, a charity that works to support sight impaired people maintain their independence and autonomy within the community.
Vision Support has been helping people with sight impairments since 1876.
Using funds raised from VST’s commercial activities, the charity is able to offer extensive support services whilst extending its reach throughout the community.
Vision Support provides:
- Dedicated resource centres offering a wide range of support services.
- Advice, support and user-friendly products for the visually impaired and their families.
- Home visits offering practical assistance and friendship.
- Telephone befriending services.
- Group trips and events.
- Mobile units to reach a wider audience in remote areas.
- Administration and grant advice.